VIC'S ARMY TRUNK: March 8, 1943          
           
         
   
     
       
     
     
       

March 8, 1943

(letter from Paul to brother Rudy and wife Ann. Contains several press clippings and, apprently, one of the 'restricted' documents Vic had sent earlier, as illustrated.)

Dear Ann & Rudy,

Just a line & a few clippings to let you know I'm still here. From now on I'm expecting to get a call from the Army any time. Most probably it won't come until after March 20th, so I'll have a few days before I go, as this term ends on the 20th.

If, by the 20th, I haven't been called I might pay you a visit. I sure would like to spend a few days down there. Is Ann working yet? I suppose your both busy as a can be.

There's not much new here, but I'' write you the first thing when I'm sure what's going to happen.

Your brother,
Paul

P.S. - Victor must think your planning on getting into the radio section of the Army or something by all the clippings and skedules he sends.

No comments: